Gundogan Statue

Please hand paper and pen to him. Deliver foods of the world for his wife. Mancunians need to make them settle more. Weather has been on the ball lately too. Blessed to see such a talent in sky blue

It's good to see he's actually being recognised away from your club now, I've always rated him as he is a class above most players.

If he re-signs it will be as important as any new signing. I’d keep Gundo over signing Bellingham

Said it before, but surely, pound for pound, he‘s as good as signing as the Premier League has ever seen ?

I have said this countless times on this forum.. probably the buy of the premier league era… mostly as he wasn’t a surprise like a Mahrez or Kante were for Leicester. He was genuinely a world class player (albeit after a horrific injury) brought a for peanuts given his age and ability profile. Money absolutely maximised.

Nice guy too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.