Gundogan Statue

First thing I thought when he scored the first goal was! The amount of important goals this guy has got for us is insane! I mean to me he’s got more decisive goals for us that David silva got in my eyes! I know silva was class! But gundo has basically won us two league titles now and an FA cup! How many other players can you say have done that! For me he’s up there with mr Aguero and KDB. Plenty of space around the stadium!

Definition of a clutch player - his goals basically carried us to the title in 21, showed up big time on the last day last year and has been cruciall in the run in again this year. To think he was the boo boy a few years ago! Would be sad to see him leave this summer but for me he can do whatever he wants. The usung hero of the Pep era

I have no words for how much I love this man. If we go on to complete a historic treble he probably goes down as our greatest ever midfielder.

Is he City's most important player at the moment ? I think he deserves the highest praise for his contributions since he joined us. Exceptional player.

Have to do whatever it takes to get him to extend.

Overpay, too many years. Give him management opportunities. Who cares.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.