Gundogan tests positive for Coronavirus

Earlier, whilst wishing Ilkay all the best with this covid business, I posed the question would he be playing anyway after a series of limp, languid & disappointing recent performances, culminating in the pathetic display against Lyon.

Amazingly the answer did not come back as an emphatic no.

With Bernardo out it leaves us thin in midfield.

hope he doesn’t get ill with it and it’s just Asymptomatic.

Last edited:
I think you have realised that the reaction to your posts is not what you hoped funny boy.

I've got more 'likes' than you on my profile, therefore I'm 'better' than you. Check and mate, young kid. Go play elsewhere.

Ignoring the few who love to virtue signal and pretend to be offended by the internet, I hope and trust Gundogan will make a full recovery, hopefully without inadvertently passing it onto anyone at high risk.

As to how he's contracted it I'm not sure, but it really does feel like it's happening to too many players and thus jeopardising the season. One must question the bio security measures the clubs and game as a whole have put in place tbh.

I've got more 'likes' than you on my profile, therefore I'm 'better' than you. Check and mate, young kid. Go play elsewhere.

Ignoring the few who love to virtue signal and pretend to be offended by the internet, I hope and trust Gundogan will make a full recovery, hopefully without inadvertently passing it onto anyone at high risk.

As to how he's contracted it I'm not sure, but it really does feel like it's happening to too many players and thus jeopardising the season. One must question the bio security measures the clubs and game as a whole have put in place tbh.

First paragraph is too funny for words but as a season ticket holder of 45 years, it’s quite nice to be called a young kid.

thereafter, I agree with your sentiments

First paragraph is too funny for words but as a season ticket holder of 45 years, it’s quite nice to be called a young kid.

thereafter, I agree with your sentiments

Nice! Glad you agree the virtue signallers pretending to be offended should be ignored :)

Seems to be going round the dressing room in much the same way as a cold now. Don't suppose we are much different to any other football club or society as a whole. Can't see more than a few weeks before the league is suspended again.
I doubt "its going around the dressing room" well at least I hope not, more than likely he contracted it outside of the club maybe from his travels during international duty and its only just been announced

Pound to a pinch of shit if VVD OR SALAH from the candle burners elect test positive there results would surprisingly go missing and stored in area 51

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.