Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to admit i know nothing about him can anybody tell me is he comparable to anybody currently in our premiership? quite a few have said he will be an upgrade on Delph who certainly didnt impress but i think there will be one or two players who could be a hit due to the Pep factor and i wouldnt discount Fabian being one of them he is English born a grafter and by all accounts a joker in the dressing room so who knows ok Fab you can send my commission to.......

Great energy, great passer and can also get stuck in. Tough to compare him to anyone in the premier league imo.

Have to admit i know nothing about him can anybody tell me is he comparable to anybody currently in our premiership? quite a few have said he will be an upgrade on Delph who certainly didnt impress but i think there will be one or two players who could be a hit due to the Pep factor and i wouldnt discount Fabian being one of them he is English born a grafter and by all accounts a joker in the dressing room so who knows ok Fab you can send my commission to.......

As many have said...think Wilshere talent without the off the field issues and works alot harder to get the ball back......Completely different player to Delph....can control the midfield and great passer of the ball....only issue is the injury that might keep him out for the start of the season but at 19mil its a risk worth taking.....

What do you do for that, fly lizard flags?

Mow the lawn and fire a couple of steaks on the Q.

Other people do this.

toronto%20fireworks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.