Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
richards30 said:
tweety said:
Mate of mine has had £50 at 9/4 on us signing him, said he's had some ITK info.

I really hope your mate wins his bet!

My dream summer central midfield acquisitions would be Gundogan and one of Pogba or Koke, plus add in Wilshire to replace Frank and fill the HG quota.

I like gundogan and think he'd be a great signing but we need another midfielder better than him now. That being said I think it's idiotic to think koke would come to city... Just think about the facts; he's at his home club, he's loved by their fans, he's getting paid well and would get paid more if he asked, and his team is consistently doing better than us. I would put my life savings on Koke not coming to city if I could.

Ballertelli said:
sam-caddick said:
richards30 said:
I really hope your mate wins his bet!

My dream summer central midfield acquisitions would be Gundogan and one of Pogba or Koke, plus add in Wilshire to replace Frank and fill the HG quota.

I like gundogan and think he'd be a great signing but we need another midfielder better than him now. That being said I think it's idiotic to think koke would come to city... Just think about the facts; he's at his home club, he's loved by their fans, he's getting paid well and would get paid more if he asked, and his team is consistently doing better than us. I would put my life savings on Koke not coming to city if I could.

Why can't you put your life savings on it?

Dortmund have confirmed that he won't be extending his contract. Surely he'll be on the move this summer.

kupest said:
.A. said:
kupest said:
I have no idea how you are a City fans with the views you spout on here. There is no way Arsenal have a better squad than ours. In one paragraph you have basically said Rags are great, Arsenal are amazing, City is shite.

It's a degree of reality that appears to have become elusive to most of our fans; since I posted it he's seemingly chosen the rags.

Blind faith is on a par with stupidity. I'm here to talk football, and the most productive manner for us to move forward as a club, not pretend that we can attract the best players in the world. Arsenal have invested well in the previous 3 years, we haven't. On current form they're the best team in the league, and on current form how many of our players would get into their starting 11? Aguero, Hart and Clichy are the only three.

That is why a league isn't judged on current form. Arsenal havn't finished above us in a long time. They are only 5 points ahead of us (if they win their game in hand) with some difficult fixtures to come. If you think Silva can't get into their XI you are deluded. The only player I'd take from Arsenal into our team is Sanchez. Maybe Koscielny at a stretch. There is a reason we challenge for the BPL and they havn't, as the league isn't won based on current form.

Current form (past 5 games) Silva doesn't play ahead of Cazorla, Ramsey, Ozil or Sanchez.

We've had the upper hand on Arsenal for the past 4 years, but we are now in decline, while they have an abundance of talent throughout the squad. Navas starts for us on a regular basis.....enough said.

Arsenal are a new manager away from a league title, and with both Klopp and Guardiola seemingly having identified them as their ideal English destination, it could be a very interesting few years ahead for them.

.A. said:
kupest said:
.A. said:
It's a degree of reality that appears to have become elusive to most of our fans; since I posted it he's seemingly chosen the rags.

Blind faith is on a par with stupidity. I'm here to talk football, and the most productive manner for us to move forward as a club, not pretend that we can attract the best players in the world. Arsenal have invested well in the previous 3 years, we haven't. On current form they're the best team in the league, and on current form how many of our players would get into their starting 11? Aguero, Hart and Clichy are the only three.

That is why a league isn't judged on current form. Arsenal havn't finished above us in a long time. They are only 5 points ahead of us (if they win their game in hand) with some difficult fixtures to come. If you think Silva can't get into their XI you are deluded. The only player I'd take from Arsenal into our team is Sanchez. Maybe Koscielny at a stretch. There is a reason we challenge for the BPL and they havn't, as the league isn't won based on current form.

Current form (past 5 games) Silva doesn't play ahead of Cazorla, Ramsey, Ozil or Sanchez.

We've had the upper hand on Arsenal for the past 4 years, but we are now in decline, while they have an abundance of talent throughout the squad. Navas starts for us on a regular basis.....enough said.

Arsenal are a new manager away from a league title, and with both Klopp and Guardiola seemingly having identified them as their ideal English destination, it could be a very interesting few years ahead for them.
And a striker and a central midfielder and a centre back...

He is so incredibly two footed. Most pros are to some degree but don't consistently do weak foot long passes and through balls like Gundogan.

Would love to see him pinging long passes from his left or right foot to Kun, Navas, and 'Sterling'.

.A. said:
kupest said:
.A. said:

They are always able to win games which mean nothing. They are ALWAYS the best team in the league so long as nothing they do actually matters. As soon as anyhing getsserious, they fall apart & most of the players they have at the club are that kind of player. A decent transfer window from City, Utd & Liverpool & they could just as easily be 5th next season.

Sanchez is so the only play I would want from there in our first team. They had a master plan to sit there whilst their friends at UEFA stitched City up, then spend money & leave us behind. Like everything else they do, they have fucked it up. At a time we are crippled by UEFA, we are still the only team who put in any kind of challenge to Chelsea. Arsenal bottled out of that, bottled out of the Champions League & now think it would be a cause for celebration if they finish above City. Not only that, but we are leaving their much heralded youth system behind as well.

Next season we will have more money than Arsenal & be going on the front foot again. They have had a short term advantage and failed to make it count.

pudge said:
.A. said:
kupest said:

And a striker and a central midfielder and a centre back...

And a GK

.A. said:
kupest said:
.A. said:

does .A. stand for arsenal or arsehole ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.