Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think because we are looking to do a big chunk of the rebuild this summer the more money we can save the better.

i still think gundogan will end up at city as it looks like we have had him down as a priority signing for months now, add in pep and txiki meeting his agent etc...

i think because we are looking to do a big chunk of the rebuild this summer the more money we can save the better.

i still think gundogan will end up at city as it looks like we have had him down as a priority signing for months now, add in pep and txiki meeting his agent etc...
I think its fairly clear Gundogan will end up at City, seems like BVB just want €30m, a compromise will be found. Something like €25m + €5m bonuses is likely price imo.

and we just apparently offered €27m package, so the clubs aren't too far off reaching agreement.

This is pretty much a done deal. Just crossing t's and doting i's. Good player BUT big concerns regarding his injury record so perhaps he is coming to the wrong place.
He's never had the same injury and he's never missed more than the odd game, other than when he had spinal chord compression and missed 18 months which he's over now. He'll be fine.

I think its fairly clear Gundogan will end up at City, seems like BVB just want €30m, a compromise will be found. Something like €25m + €5m bonuses is likely price imo.

and we just apparently offered €27m package, so the clubs aren't too far off reaching agreement.

Until they move the goalposts like Wolfsburg did with KDB

Until they move the goalposts like Wolfsburg did with KDB

Wolfsburg was more a case of desperately trying to offload KDB to Bayern to feed their insecurity and inferiority complexes than a case of moving the goalposts. Thankfully BVB don't have the same problems and seeing as Gundogan is a Schalke fan and only has a year left on his deal they'll recognise a good price to sell him outside the Bundesliga when they see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.