Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read these comments before. Let me see, when was it. Ah, I know, when United got Kagawa. From Dortmund. Brilliant prospect at the time.

We can't buy all players and we can't stop United getting players in as well. By the way, we play a completely different style to the rags, so it's obvious we look for different players. Isco or Gundogan? Kevin de Bruyne or Gundogan? To me not particulary tough choices.

It just goes to show what a difference having a respected coach makes in the transfer market; there are 2 other Germans on the way there as well purely to work with Van Gaal again.

It just goes to show what a difference having a respected coach makes in the transfer market; there are 2 other Germans on the way there as well purely to work with Van Gaal again.

Van gaal isn't better than Manuel but he clearly has some balls when it comes to all around aura, attracting players from old team etc while Manuel missed out on one like Isco, sadly.

some people are starting to panic at the beginning of june ,fucking amazing
Absolutely agree...would be nice to get 1/2 in fairly early when Pellegrini initially took over. I think he had Navas and Ferna signed sealed delivered earl which eased us. I think it was the Rodwell, Sinclair et al transfer saga that people are mostly worried about happening again.

But fuck let's keep the faith we will get the players we need in this window I'm sure of it.

This transfer window has some serious buzz about it already!

Even if we paid 30m, it would be a steal as far as i am concerned. He is achievable, we need to bid for the man. Would fit in our side like a glove.

I've read these comments before. Let me see, when was it. Ah, I know, when United got Kagawa. From Dortmund. Brilliant prospect at the time.

We can't buy all players and we can't stop United getting players in as well. By the way, we play a completely different style to the rags, so it's obvious we look for different players. Isco or Gundogan? Kevin de Bruyne or Gundogan? To me not particulary tough choices.

Why are you even comparing Isco and De Bruyne with Gundogan? He is a completely different player to both of them. Different position for a start.

A completely different style? Isn't Gundogan a highly technical player with great awareness, passing and vision? He would fit our style way more than Utd's.

One thing we do have to think about with any of these transfers is that most of these players will know Pelle is in the last year of his deal and no long term commitment from the club.....so we are asking them to sign for a manager that wont be here next year.....I know this might not be a big issue to most BUT....it must be in the back of their minds that a new manager would want to make his own changes?...just wanted to put this out there, as I think its a factor...maybe not a big one but must be something a player/agent would think about before signing....

Does anyone think that the questions over the long term future of Pelle would make any difference to the players we look at this transfer window?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.