Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing we do have to think about with any of these transfers is that most of these players will know Pelle is in the last year of his deal and no long term commitment from the club.....so we are asking them to sign for a manager that wont be here next year.....I know this might not be a big issue to most BUT....it must be in the back of their minds that a new manager would want to make his own changes?...just wanted to put this out there, as I think its a factor...maybe not a big one but must be something a player/agent would think about before signing....

Does anyone think that the questions over the long term future of Pelle would make any difference to the players we look at this transfer window?

Not in terms of signing them so much but it could impact their motivation near end of season if they know he's gone. It all depends on the new players - if they like MP they'll put in a full shift for him. If they're professionals like Kun they won't care either way and give it 100%.

Not in terms of signing them so much but it could impact their motivation near end of season if they know he's gone. It all depends on the new players - if they like MP they'll put in a full shift for him. If they're professionals like Kun they won't care either way and give it 100%.

Thanks Sergi0 ;)

Looks like Barca have pulled out of the race for Gundogan, maybe that means they have agreed terms with Pogba then?

City need to be in for Gundogan ASAP. Represents excellent value and a top quality footballer that we are in need of. Please don't let him sign for the rags or else we will end up regretting this come this time next season.

We need two top quality CM's anyways so we should be bidding, irrespective of pogba, as he's the best option available given the figure banded around is a paltry 24m last i heard!?

No brainer...if he ends up UTD bound this will be a real missed trick.

If not gundogan then kovacic please, but obviously more for the future.

It just goes to show what a difference having a respected coach makes in the transfer market; there are 2 other Germans on the way there as well purely to work with Van Gaal again.

Someone get rid of this embarrassing monotonous **** !

From de Jong we did not have a good DM .I think we need to buy Nainggolan he is very good DM and he can also to play CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.