Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Barcelona not pull the plug on signing him because his personal demands were too high,sure I read that somewhere.
If it wasn't his demands then it could of been summat to do with his back,someone apparently got a bollocking when Valdes done his knee as the club doctor was in Germany regarding summat to do with Gundogan.

if we look closely to Pep game plan, the 1st thing that he will look after is a "proper" DM that will run the games according to his plan. just like Busquets at Barca, and Alonso at Bayern.

If we can get him, then it's a no-brainer.

Fantastic player who's got wonderful technical ability, just what we need in the central midfield area.

Hopefully with only a year left on his contract after this season they'd be willing to sell and at a reasonable price.

Strong player who can control the middle. Work rate is pretty impressive too. I have no doubt, if we were to get him, he will become a fan favorite in no time.

if we look closely to Pep game plan, the 1st thing that he will look after is a "proper" DM that will run the games according to his plan. just like Busquets at Barca, and Alonso at Bayern.
Well, if Alonso ran it too plan, we should be worried. Dude was a shell of his Liverpool/Madrid self. Thank God he could score free kicks. He was a proper wesk link.

If we can get him, then it's a no-brainer.

Fantastic player who's got wonderful technical ability, just what we need in the central midfield area.
Erhh, he is another injury prone one. Don't we already have enough injury prone stars in Aguero, Silva and Kompany? I mean how crowded are we tryna get the physio room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.