Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is surely a wind up this video hahaha
I lasted about 5 minutes in before I had to stop I was nearly in tears
As good as his passing is what the actual fuck are the forwards doing, in literally every case they miss a sitter.. it gets funnier and funnier until the aubameyang miss where the guys sat eating shreddies on the goal line and he still blocks it
Did you watch the second half, some great goals.,.

He has everything Yaya lacks, as a deep lying playmaker, reading of the game with speed in defence and counter, he has no need to tackle as he reads the game so well, easily Dortmund's most important player, the equal of Busquets in the reading of the game but seems to react even quicker, I think if Pep signs him he'll use Pogba in the Iniesta roll and another for Xavi hopefully Merlin, with KDB, Kun and maybe Sane up front

He has everything Yaya lacks, as a deep lying playmaker, reading of the game with speed in defence and counter, he has no need to tackle as he reads the game so well, easily Dortmund's most important player, the equal of Busquets in the reading of the game but seems to react even quicker, I think if Pep signs him he'll use Pogba in the Iniesta roll and another for Xavi hopefully Merlin, with KDB, Kun and maybe Sane up front
sure his reading of the game offensively may be pretty good, but like Pogba, defense is most certainly not his forte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.