Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure his reading of the game offensively may be pretty good, but like Pogba, defense is most certainly not his forte.
If you watch him vs say Real Madrid or Bayern and the same with Busquets you may see where I'm coming from, they will make the same amount of tackles maybe 1 or 2, because they read the game so well, but Busquets is considered the best DM in the world.

If he does he can't be fucked responding to it defensively, your welcome to your opinion you won't change mine I'm afraid .
You've watched him for 6 years. Why do you still expect him to defend in the manner of De Jong, etc. when it's clear that's not his game?

You've watched him for 6 years. Why do you still expect him to defend in the manner of De Jong, etc. when it's clear that's not his game?
Thats what I was saying Gundogan reads play defensively better and makes a lot faster in attack transition, I think we have had a massive gap in front of defensive since Gazbaz left

Last edited:
Loads of news outlets are writing on what Di Marzio is saying. Gundogan is that player we've been looking for for some time. Perfect Pep player who, amongst many (rumored) want to kiss Peps feet.
If thats the case its wont be long before he signs for us. It all depends on if hes going to the euros, which he is. Would be nice if we could secure some signings before that kicks off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.