Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will sell players to china which will leave our budget intact
Hope for at least 2-3 players goes there , the rest to serie A or something but yeah 5-7 players will be sold so we will get some cash and MOST important of all a big wage budget to work with as Kolarov, Clichy, fernando , Bony , demi and most of all YAYA have huge salaries.

Gundogan Pogba and Xhaka will probably cost around £130m as Gundogan will be cheap with 1 yf left remaining in his contract. We spent more than that last summer, so I don't see how signing all those 3 would finish our budget, of course I don't have a clue what our budget will be, but I presume its more than £130m

Gundogan Pogba and Xhaka will probably cost around £130m as Gundogan will be cheap with 1 yf left remaining in his contract. We spent more than that last summer, so I don't see how signing all those 3 would finish our budget, of course I don't have a clue what our budget will be, but I presume its more than £130m

Especially with outgoings and the TV deal

Yep, don't forget that we could recoup a lot from China for Yaya, and the likes of Navas, Bony, Fernando, Mangala and Kolarov would earn us a few extra quid too.

So thats, Gundogan, Pogba and Xhaka? That must mean Toure and Fernando or both leaving? Delph is english so i'd be surprised if he left and Fernandinho has been our best midfielder this season.

To add to that if we get those 3 thats surely going to be it for our budget, so how do we get the full back positions sorted?

So many questions, Pep will have to earn his salary for sure.
He will be 31 at the beginning of next season. Probably would be better in a backup role over the long haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.