Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
£15m is still a lot of money for a player who has had a lengthy back injury.

sam-caddick said:
City_Sean said:
I'd be tempted to go for both him and Koke, they would provide wonderful industry and quality, Gundogan could be available for £30m.

Doesn't Gundogan only have a year left on his contract? If so I reckon 20m will get him.

I like Gundogan a lot and was happy to see BILD reporting we are watching him.

Koke is a pipe dream, Atletico have Chinese investment coming in meaning Simeone will be able to build another top side and Atletico don't have to sell their best players.

Koke is an Atletico fan I think so the only way of getting him is if Atletico need to sell.

Didn't realise that with Atletico. Bild are reliable though so it's refreshing to see us in for him.

Without question we should take a chance on him at the price quoted! Really hope this goes ahead.

City Watch @City_Watch · 1m 1 minute ago
City and Arsenal have both held concrete talks with Borussia Dortmund star Ilkay Gündogan (24) according to Sport Bild. (via @BL_Latest)

I really want Gundogan at City.

sam-caddick said:
City and Arsenal have both held concrete talks with Borussia Dortmund star Ilkay Gündogan (24) according to Sport Bild. (via @BL_Latest)

Fully agree. A wonderful player and well worth a 'gamble'.

sam-caddick said:

Agree. Fantastic player.

Gundogan is a must buy, he would improve us immensely. He is a huge talent and if we could get him for anything near 15mil would be the signing of the season.

dachoosen1 said:
Gundogan is a must buy, he would improve us immensely. He is a huge talent and if we could get him for anything near 15mil would be the signing of the season.

I reckon he will be quite cheap with him only having one year left, plus the Bundesliga don't put ridiculous prices on their players unlike Italy and Portugal.

I am happy we are looking at signing him, add in De Bruyne and Sterling and that would be a solid start to the window for me.

Last year of his contract so £15 million would be a very good deal.

Quality player, his passing is up there with the best in Europe.

I think we'll need at least 2 CMs this summer, Pogba and one other, so Gundogan ticks the boxes for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.