Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope we sign this lad, best young CM going in my opinion. Position sorted for 10 years.

bluechampion7891 said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
pavelsrnicek said:
Little unfair in Matic but I know what you mean. It's been a while since I saw Gundogan play but perhaps he's more Pirlo than a defensive midfielder.

A little unfair on Matic but a good point. Gundogan is probably the better ball player of the two but Matic better at breaking up. Either way both top class players who can do the CM job well.

Matic is a destroyer with decent to good ball playing ability. Gundogan is a passing CM

Gundogan still knows how to get stuck in and put himself about.

Sleeping_Easy said:
bluechampion7891 said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
A little unfair on Matic but a good point. Gundogan is probably the better ball player of the two but Matic better at breaking up. Either way both top class players who can do the CM job well.

Matic is a destroyer with decent to good ball playing ability. Gundogan is a passing CM

I dont know a lot about him if i'm honest. Is he comparable to Modric in playing style?

super_city_si said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
bluechampion7891 said:

I dont know a lot about him if i'm honest. Is he comparable to Modric in playing style?

I'd say similar bud, but a lot more sturdy, if anything, he reminds me more of Jack Wilshire in quite a few things.

United have agreed a deal worth around £22m for him according to the reliable Der Westen tonight.

So that's another player who could improve our pretty shoddy CM options gone if true. We can only hope we have better lined up and not Ross Barkley as our marquee CM signing.

That's it then, the scum will be grabbing the Dortmund players.

Wonder what we're waiting for? Are we at least trying..

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
That's it then, the scum will be grabbing the Dortmund players.

Wonder what we're waiting for? Are we at least trying..

Pogba?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.