Gut feeling.

C_T_I_D

I predict Roberto Mancini is going to be a huge success at this club. I think we will outplay Stoke City when they come here for his first match and we'll kick on from there and the feel good factor will run through the spine of the club. I fully support the current manager now and believe that he will lift trophies for us if not this season, then certainly next season. He's young in managerial terms, he's won them in the past and he's ambitious. I just hope he can fulfil them here.

I won't go on about him being my first choice because that was either Mourinho or Hiddink as was the case for most people I assume and he probably knows he was not first choice at all but he has been bought in, he's been given the tools to do the job and now we'll see how good a manager he is.

I could be amazingly wrong but I doubt it. He has an aura of success and detirmination to succeed about him that I've not seen in our last few managers. He looks hungry to stay on.

C_T_I_D said:
I predict Roberto Mancini is going to be a huge success at this club. I think we will outplay Stoke City when they come here for his first match and we'll kick on from there and the feel good factor will run through the spine of the club. I fully support the current manager now and believe that he will lift trophies for us if not this season, then certainly next season. He's young in managerial terms, he's won them in the past and he's ambitious. I just hope he can fulfil them here.

I won't go on about him being my first choice because that was either Mourinho or Hiddink as was the case for most people I assume and he probably knows he was not first choice at all but he has been bought in, he's been given the tools to do the job and now we'll see how good a manager he is.

I could be amazingly wrong but I doubt it. He has an aura of success and detirmination to succeed about him that I've not seen in our last few managers. He looks hungry to stay on.

i`m so excited at the prospect of watching a well organised team, being managed and coached by people that know what they are doing. i know we have injury problems and i know it might take a while to bed in. but at least now we are on the right track "i think"

I think it will take 3 or 4 games but we will see some amazing football. We need to be patient for a fewgames.
Although i expect us to start well with good results.

I'd take a 1-0 against Stoke right now! I know that may sound a tad pesamistic, but for any new manager it's about getting your first points on the board ASAP. Im only expecting to see subtle but hopefully effective differences in the early day's. If im honest Stoke are worrying me, especially with a mimi defensive crisis occuring, they'll be pumping balls in the box all game long. I just want the 3 points and im not too worried how we get them, although a clean sheet would give everyone such a lift.

CooperMcfcF/W said:
I think it will take 3 or 4 games but we will see some amazing football. We need to be patient for a fewgames.
Although i expect us to start well with good results.

Patience is the key.If things don't go our way in the first few games remember he has only worked with these players for a week.I just hope the fans all get behind him and the team and give them as much support as possible as i admit i wasn't overly keen at first but after watching his press conference and after reading his interviews i have a really good feeling about his appointment at the club. C.T.I.D.

I too think he will be brilliant for City but please don't lets expect instant miracles. He hasn't got a magic wand he can wave over the defence and make them watertight. His January buys will be interesting if the rumours are anything like true.

The problems we have in Defence worry me.

Hope he get's one or two in early door's and Maybe Bridge will be ok for Rag's at home(not sure on this though??

C_T_I_D said:

Is this the same gut feeling as you had about 4 weeks ago when you posted an impassioned plea for all City fans to get behind the manager as you were certain he was the one to take us all the way?

Yes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.