GUTTED.............

Moebius said:
NO.

Its not time for a change, its time for once to give a manager a chance, yes hes made weird decisions, but thats him getting the feel of the squad, even he has admiited the squad needs new players (ie. we have crap ones) Dont for one minute he doesnt know that.

What happens if a next manager comes in and does fuck all ? Sack him aswell in 2 months?
Then the one after that ? Sack him aswell after two months.

People need to realise, the owners and MH are in the LONG term plan, as long as we dont go down this season, spend some capital in the cummer, things are GOOD. What were you expecting with one day on transfer deadline ? 11 players of world class caliber ?

People really need to chill out.

Wake up [and you have been called a rag twice today]

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
I'm gutted, I'm up at 6am, it's now 2.55am, I've tried to go to bed but can't sleep. I feel sick to my stomach, thats how much both todays game and the Everton match have upset me!

Keep your chin up Ed , it will get worse before it gets better but we will get through it and if worse comes to worse and we go down we can dust ourselves off and strive for promotion again we have had some practice at that at least (LOL).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.