Guy Martin

Thanks for the spoiler mate ;-)

Have not seen tonight's episode but thought that last week's was brilliant. There were nuggets of info on various subjects like: aerodynamics, endurance sports, diet to name a few. Great TV. I like Guy - top dude.

andy h said:

Have not seen tonight's episode but thought that last week's was brilliant. There were nuggets of info on various subjects like: aerodynamics, endurance sports, diet to name a few. Great TV. I like Guy - top dude.
Is he the guy with sideburns like sideboards?

Mad as a box of frogs.

You can't help but like him.

The one last week where he did the world record on a tandem over 24 hours, 560 or so miles over 24 hours in a bubble with wheels sat in their own puss. Great watch

rickmcfc said:
The series is a repeat but a great watch. First aired last Christmas. Very funny guy but down to earth.

I think you will find it is a new series. Last series he built a bike and broke the pedalling speed record.
Last weeks episode was a 24 hour endurance challenge.

billfromthehill said:
andy h said:

Is he the guy with sideburns like sideboards?

Yeah that's him. He's a mechanic with a love for motorbikes. Rides in the TT races usually on a home built bike. He did a great series on Victorian engineering for Channel 4 a few years back. Quite a character. He bought an Aston Martin Vantage even though he did not have a home. He slept in his workshop, so that no-one could nick the car!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.