Guy thrown out of toilets 121

citybru said:
You're right regarding racism: There should be no platform for it in football stadia, or anywhere else. But that doesn't change how loud their mob is and has been over the past decades, or the visual image created through flags every game. I don't want to go on about other teams, so I'll leave it at that.

Regarding the elderly man who faked his unconciousness: again, you're right, my bad. But you didn't bother to respond to my actual point: Don't you find it sick that it even comes to that? Simply because he chap stood up?

And finally, you're right: Norwich will be my first home game. That's because I've long given up on fucking Etihad. (Wonder if you've been to all away games this season though. If you haven't, I won't judge (do you?), it's anyone's choice. I opt for away.) Don't be sore about it, you know we're shite at home.

And regarding your comment about my "membership" on this forum. Just wanted to find out about the inflatable party which I read on twitter really. You can have me deleted once I've received a useable response (yours in that thread definitely wasn't), as I don't feel spending hours on a forum has much meaning to being a supporter or not.
dont say that, i hate it

IOWBlue said:
I feel sorry for my nine year old if this is how football support is going. He eats, sleeps and breathes City and im bringing him up to be a match going supporter. With that goes respect for others, but also that his matchday should be a laugh, with his mates, who all look after each other, and that all other City fans are roughly the same as him. The last couple of months on this forum have changed my mind. Every thread has people swearing at each other, claiming to be better than others. If someone read it for the first time, they would think we all had nothing in common except for City. The majority of my time watching City up to the last few years, was more of being with a huge extended family on matchday, but now its like an "us and them". Ive read all groups of supporters getting grief, from families, standing fans, sitting but not singing fans, singing but still under 20 year old fans, dont come from Manchester fans, and those who didnt go to York. Maybe it really is, that all we have in common is City, and 90 minutes a week, just isnt the same as when we were all from the same streets, factories, pubs, schools and background. The day i read that a Blue getting evicted for warning his mates, and is condemned, is the day that i realise we havnt got the best fans in the world. :(

Absolutely spot on mate.

boring.

your not allowed on the pitch, if you do you get thrown out.

your not allowed to smoke, if you do you get thrown out.

etc, etc

its pretty simple.

mblue said:
boring.

your not allowed on the pitch, if you do you get thrown out.

your not allowed to smoke, if you do you get thrown out.

etc, etc

its pretty simple.

jesus wept. the thread is about a bloke who DIDN'T smoke. he shouted to the smokers that the stewards were coming. one of the stewards tried to accuse him of smoking, he retorted with a witty remark and got thrown out. i can only imagine how bored you'd be if you actually read the thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.