Gym tips

Completely pointless your test levels will be higher than most take advantage of it, no point shutting your natural test down for a cycle where you won't retain most of your gains anyway and at your age you wont be blast and cruising for years.

Get the basics nailed down of having a good diet a good routine and plenty of sleep, do that for a few years and ignore other people and how they look.

Completely pointless your test levels will be higher than most take advantage of it, no point shutting your natural test down for a cycle where you won't retain most of your gains anyway and at your age you wont be blast and cruising for years.

Get the basics nailed down of having a good diet a good routine and plenty of sleep, do that for a few years and ignore other people and how they look.
Well done Scotty,good advice for the kid.

I joined the gym after Xmas. Been about 5 or 6 times and so far I’ve done running, cycling and rowing plus did a bit of leg press. My aim is to get my BP and weight (beer belly) down. I know I need to sort the diet too but wondering if I should start doing weights now or can I wait until I feel fitter and get a better stamina?

I joined the gym after Xmas. Been about 5 or 6 times and so far I’ve done running, cycling and rowing plus did a bit of leg press. My aim is to get my BP and weight (beer belly) down. I know I need to sort the diet too but wondering if I should start doing weights now or can I wait until I feel fitter and get a better stamina?
Which gym did you join?
Do they include free classes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.