HA HA HA

The bitter pissed up wanker said they should have been 5 up at half time

He will have the duvet over his head tonight and wake up in piss stained pyjamas the bells slurping cockstain

rassclot said:
Mike C said:
Been thinking the same myself - they've had an easier start to the season than Chelsea

not according to bacon face. he recently claimed that chelsea are only top because they've had easier games than the rags.

Yep and, as usual, his quotes were just reported verbatim, with no paper daring to point out they were utter bollocks...

unexpected item said:
openbook lets you search all the unprotected walls on facebook. Interesting results when you search with 'united'

http://youropenbook.org/?q=united&gender=any
Here's one:

Kayiwa Jimmy is this the start of the end for the once great manchester united???!!!! average players, mounting debts, aging manager............ hmmm we are doomed!!!
We've been telling you this for a while mate.

Be interesting to see the stats.... I bet they've thrown away more leads already this season than they've ever done before.

It's the anti-Ferguson stuff that makes me laugh. He's an aging drunk, but he's still the only thing holding that club together, without him it'll all fall apart. Any true United fan will recognise that, and also be shit scared over how long he can keep it together (even if they won't admit it).

flb said:
The bitter pissed up wanker said they should have been 5 up at half time

He will have the duvet over his head tonight and wake up in piss stained pyjamas the bells slurping cockstain

Beautifully put. We will beat Blackers, go second and watch the media go fuckin' nuts about the turning of the tide. Big Mal will make sure this happens. We now have a guardian angel. Nothing can go wrong.

1sia8m.jpg

Tick follows Tock

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.