HA HA HA

bluejase said:
images

Matt_Utd_FC on 606 "So Man Utd don't lose again and 'fans' want Fergie out?"

Cheers Baggies done us a favour......Hahahahahhahahahahahahah

west brom deserved nothing from that game just because of their first half performance. We should have had about 6. The thing that makes it all the more gauling is the fact that they were 2 of the jammiest ******* goals your ever likely to see.
Thanks Fergie for lying to us fans about the money and the marked value, Thanks Fergie for not buying Van Der Vaart on the cheap, Thanks Fergie for spending £8m on a ******* amateur. WOW.. what a **** performance, what a **** team. It's been a long time since I've seen such a crap United team as this season's outing. SHAMEFUL, absolutely SHAMEFUL ... end of rant !
oh and gibson should be sold, he really is ******* tripe. "he's got a shot" so ******* what, what else does he do except give the ball aaway and watch everyone else whilst the game passes him by? disgrace that he's even in the squad. utter crap
we need rid of alot of players in our squad i think,they are just not quallity enough,but we have no money so what the ****,might aswell hit glazers pockets if we win **** all,and after the start of this season i see us winning nothing
hope the green and gold grows faster now and bigger,hopefully theres all chanting outside old trafford from green and gold guys,bring it on to every member of united ground,liverpool are free from debt,why carnt we be

lol

Quote:
hope the green and gold grows faster now and bigger,hopefully theres all chanting outside old trafford from green and gold guys,bring it on to every member of united ground,liverpool are free from debt,why carnt we be

Obviously a cockney

guvnors son mcfc said:
lee-mcfc said:
whats the point in making this thread when the game isnt even over yet :S..
I thought that the second I clicked submit :)
I know it's nearly 5.20 on a Saturday with Utd drawing at home, but for some reason the game's actually finished. ;-)

Ref will be officiating at Luton next weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.