Haaland Record Tracker

I think the only person to get 50+ is Dixie Dean.
In 1927/28, Dixie Dean scored 60 league goals. Different gravy, as the kids say.

Also interesting that Jimmy Greaves finished top scorer in 6 seasons, Henry in 4 seasons, Lineker, Shearer, Kane, Salah in 3 seasons, whereas Dixon finished top in 2.

The City players to have finished top scorers are:

Frank Roberts 1924/5 (31)

Francis Lee 1971/2 (33)

Carlos Tevez 2010/11 (20)

Sergio Aguero 2014/15 (26)

Elite levels.

Interestingly, each time we've had a golden boot winner or equivalent, we've not finished Champions! Gulp.

I think the only person to get 50+ is Dixie Dean.

There's been a few in lower league divisons but Allen's 49 is the best I can find in the top flight.

Camsell scored 59 for Boro in the Second Division the year before Dean.

Steve Bull scored 50+ goals in consecutive seasons for Wolves. Firstly, in the old Fourth Divsion and then again in the Third when they were promoted (which got them promoted again).

There's been a few in lower league divisons but Allen's 49 is the best I can find in the top flight.

Camsell scored 59 for Boro in the Second Division the year before Dean.

Steve Bull scored 50+ goals in consecutive seasons for Wolves. Firstly, in the old Fourth Divsion and then again in the Third when they were promoted (which got them promoted again).

Only thing I could find was this article from May 2017 - https://talksport.com/football/2341...0-or-more-goals-club-season-170519239739/amp/

One thing that I love about Erling's achievements is that it's got people cracking open dusty old books to find the last time somebody was this freakishly good.

A good reminder to the fans of certain clubs that English football did exist before 1992 and that many records from before that date were held by those that didn't play in red.

I remember Ian Rush scoring 47 in 83/84 and admiring his clinical finishing and thinking that will never be beaten only for Clive Allen to get 49 a couple of years later… Haaland really is on another level and we haven’t even fully grasped how to play with him yet

All the great's want the records, players, managers they all want the adulation and gongs, it's what drives them to levels mere mortals can only dream of.

As soon as Grealish put over that ball, you knew what Haaland was going to do and that the ball was going into the back of the net, that is simply frightening.

I (and I'm certain a few others) will be delighted if Haaland scores 10 plus Premier league goals assisted by De Bruyne @ 25/1.
How many has he got at the minute? I remember seeing that bet and really wanting to stick a tenner on, but never did. I almost never bet on our lads as I worry about jinxing them (because I obviously have godly powers and the universe bends according to my betting habits). It's gotta be pretty close now, right? 7 or 8, something like that?

How many has he got at the minute? I remember seeing that bet and really wanting to stick a tenner on, but never did. I almost never bet on our lads as I worry about jinxing them (because I obviously have godly powers and the universe bends according to my betting habits). It's gotta be pretty close now, right? 7 or 8, something like that?
7 mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.