Haaland Record Tracker

What's his longest drought period this season; guessing here (too lazy to google it), 3 games, maybe, back in the autumn?
You might need to get your memory checked ;) as he only recently went through a period where he scored 1 goal in six games. His worst spells were both around Feb this year.

He went the equivalent of approx 3.5 games without a goal after scoring at Everton in late January, and then after his hat-trick against Wolves, went about 3.5 games before scoring late at Arsenal.

His longest drought of games he started was 2.

You might need to get your memory checked ;) as he only recently went through a period where he scored 1 goal in six games. His worst spells were both around Feb this year.

He went the equivalent of approx 3.5 games without a goal after scoring at Everton in late January, and then after his hat-trick against Wolves, went about 3.5 games before scoring late at Arsenal.

His longest drought of games he started was 2.

You wait til you become a FOC!

The hat tricks one, the number of times Pep took him off on 60-70 minutes when he was already on 2 goals. A couple times awarded penalties shortly after. He would also have been the first to 5 hat-tricks.

Not complaining, would rather have him fit, just pointing out he is better than even the crazy numbers suggest on paper.
Haaland has scored a brace four times in the league (West Ham, Brighton, Leeds, Southampton) and was substituted in three of those. Had he played the full 90 in all three then I think it's fair to say he would probably have at least one more hat-trick.

As you say, the main thing is to avoid any unnecessary injuries. Bringing him off when the game is already won has served us pretty well as he's only missed two league games all season.

This is kind of insane… I hope I have this right but no doubt somebody may correct me…

This weekend we play Leicester.

Leicester are one of only three Premier League teams that Haaland hasn’t scored against this season (including cup goals). The other two are Brentford and Chelsea who we are also yet to play again. Leicester are only on this exclusive list because Haaland was injured for the away fixture.

There is a small chance he could score a goal against every team in the top flight in a single season. Not even Dixie Dean has this record. He failed to score against West Ham in 1927-8. I’d be surprised if anybody has ever done this in English football history but I haven’t got the patience or time to prove it.

This is kind of insane… I hope I have this right but no doubt somebody may correct me…

This weekend we play Leicester.

Leicester are one of only three Premier League teams that Haaland hasn’t scored against this season (including cup goals). The other two are Brentford and Chelsea who we are also yet to play again. Leicester are only on this exclusive list because Haaland was injured for the away fixture.

There is a small chance he could score a goal against every team in the top flight in a single season. Not even Dixie Dean has this record. He failed to score against West Ham in 1927-8. I’d be surprised if anybody has ever done this in English football history but I haven’t got the patience or time to prove it.

He didn't score against Liverpool unfortunately so he can't score against all 19 teams in the league.

He can score against 18 which would be a new PL record (it's currently 17)

He didn't score against Liverpool unfortunately so he can't score against all 19 teams in the league.

He can score against 18 which would be a new PL record (it's currently 17)
Shame that they decided on two sets of rules for that match, otherwise that record would be on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.