Haaland the superstar

I've seen those reports, if he does extend I'd bet the house Pep is staying, no way Haaland is signing an extension unless he has assurances

And if you really want to try link the two.

Oh oh if these rumours are true how will the media put a negative spin on it more so if pep also extends,the wailing and gnashing of teeth will be off the scale,and as well as ropes getting slung up ..

Oh oh if these rumours are true how will the media put a negative spin on it more so if pep also extends,the wailing and gnashing of teeth will be off the scale,and as well as ropes getting slung up ..
The contract extension is only to force Madrid to offer more than 65 mill. It's clear Haaland wants to go there so it's about squeezing as much money as we can out of them.
Well that's what sty sports will say. (And no I didn't spell it wrong)

Amazing that one of the biggest superstars in the game is about to sign an extension yet the British press can only comment that the contract has a release clause when Madrid come knocking.

Shameful the hate the press have for our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.