Haaland what price

bluestevei

With PSG having a bid of £259m for Mbappe what would you consider for Haaland if the saudies came in. If say they said to city we give you £200+ m for him would you take it, and how would the fans react to this,
Remember when we signed Trevor Francis, and b4 the 2nd season we had over 40k SC, Swales got the money in and then sold him, many fans give there SC back and I think we average in the 25k would that happen now or we accept it and carry on and let him make millions in wages
Thoughts

With PSG having a bid of £259m for Mbappe what would you consider for Haaland if the saudies came in. If say they said to city we give you £200+ m for him would you take it, and how would the fans react to this,
Remember when we signed Trevor Francis, and b4 the 2nd season we had over 40k SC, Swales got the money in and then sold him, many fans give there SC back and I think we average in the 25k would that happen now or we accept it and carry on and let him make millions in wages
Thoughts

£500m. Not a penny less. But we certainly leave the decision up to Erling and make it clear we'd prefer him to stay.

PSG are only selling because his contract expires next year. If it wasn’t for that and he was happy, the fee would be significantly higher. Haaland is priceless.

I'm revising my suggestion to £1bn in light of this.

It would be kind of appropriate after the death of the first £1m man yesterday to.(RIP Trev).

Whatever the prize money and marketing benefits we would expect to generate over the remainder of his contract...

Then add on another zero

c14089bcde193d6b3df135aca176f775.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.