Haaland what price

Priceless right now.

He couldn't be in a better place,and he knows it :-)
There are a few things he could achieve by staying with City that I reckon he’ll be well hungry for, including breaking Jimmy Greaves’ English league scoring record (357).

Haaland scored 36 PL goals in his opening season at 22 years old. If he scored an average of 36 PL goals a season for ten years, he would break Greaves’ record.

£500m. Not a penny less. But we certainly leave the decision up to Erling and make it clear we'd prefer him to stay.
I think he will move on in about 4 or 5 years for about 300m. He will extend his contract once and then move on to Paris or Madrid. Personally I would like him to stay 10 or more but just don't see that happening.

There are a few things he could achieve by staying with City that I reckon he’ll be well hungry for, including breaking Jimmy Greaves’ English league scoring record (357).

Haaland scored 36 PL goals in his opening season at 22 years old. If he scored an average of 36 PL goals a season for ten years, he would break Greaves’ record.
That shows you how great Greaves was. My fave non City player. Magic.

Every year Erling Haaland plays for City we gain 5-6m new football fans.
Think of the revenue that generates in terms of shirt sales, prize money and commercial sponsorships.

Haaland is priceless.
(just like Pep)

HANDS OFF!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.