Haaland what price

With PSG having a bid of £259m for Mbappe what would you consider for Haaland if the saudies came in. If say they said to city we give you £200+ m for him would you take it, and how would the fans react to this,
Remember when we signed Trevor Francis, and b4 the 2nd season we had over 40k SC, Swales got the money in and then sold him, many fans give there SC back and I think we average in the 25k would that happen now or we accept it and carry on and let him make millions in wages
Thoughts
1894 Billion Pounds and I’d still not take it!

We bought Haaland to win the Champs league and we did it , he ticks every box and is the best striker in the world the only issue with Haalands status in the game that he is Norwegian and will never win a World cup or get to the latter stages so Mbappe looks more glamourous playing for top national team like France.
Both are game changers at the highest level of club football and the values would be very similar , £250m for Haaland is probably the going rate , wouldt be surprised if Haaland decides to move to Real or maybe Barca when they get their finances in order in a few years, but they had better have very deep pockets.

With PSG having a bid of £259m for Mbappe what would you consider for Haaland if the saudies came in. If say they said to city we give you £200+ m for him would you take it, and how would the fans react to this,
Remember when we signed Trevor Francis, and b4 the 2nd season we had over 40k SC, Swales got the money in and then sold him, many fans give there SC back and I think we average in the 25k would that happen now or we accept it and carry on and let him make millions in wages
Thoughts

You'd have to say that the people managing his career so far, have played a blinder, and I doubt that they would allow any club to hold all the cards. And the fact that he had a buy out clause that came to light in his second season at Dortmund, it wouldn't surprise me if he had one in his current contract. Maybe one that can only be activated after an agreed amount of time. So in essence, it is up to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.