Hacks, Has-beens And Never-was's

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
BillyShears said:
Shithouses you say? I'll add that to the laundry list of other insults you've dished out whilst sat behind your keyboard.

Beginning to think maybe you weren't breastfed as a kid or something. You come across as one of the whiniest neediest men on the forum, and that's saying something.

Bluemoons very own mr keyboard warrior speaks
I guess dishing out insults from a bedsit in paris makes you a bit different does it
Glad the spring in your step has returned from your meltdown bill...

You really aren't the sharpest tool in the box. The real difference between me and you isn't economic, it's not a generation thing, it's not about who's a bigger blue. The real difference is when I insult someone, I have the courage of my convictions to say it directly to them. You on the other hand come off as gelatinous zooplankton.

I guess thats one thing we are alike at doing
You have suprised me there...

Has anyone seen any pellegrini press interviews? I really hope he is the kind of guy to take no shit.
Maybe city could give him some media training to deal with the british press?

Whilst we wait for the briefinigs to cease and for the club to move on, it will be interesting to see if there have been any lessons learned by anyone in all of this (if indeed they think there are any to be learned).

Pellegrini's first presser will be a good bellweather for the shape of things to come.

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
The hacks are not the only ones attacking mancini and giving him no credit
Look closer to home at fellow blues & posters on here,they have been doing it for three years
And some of the shithouses have gone into double overdrive since he went on monday night..

Shithouses you say? I'll add that to the laundry list of other insults you've dished out whilst sat behind your keyboard.

Beginning to think maybe you weren't breastfed as a kid or something. You come across as one of the whiniest neediest men on the forum, and that's saying something.

Narghh my sidekick is sound.Just want's what's best for the club Billy as we all supposedly do,however Daves blog has me doubting that.
If a hack had written that piece of rubbish we'd be in uproar on here and you know it Billy.

TGR said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
The vultures from the press never afforded Mancini the respect he had earned on the basis of a sparkling playing career and clear success at Inter. They might have known about his personality traits that are now coming out, but when Ferguson or Wenger win the FArce Cup and the PL title it's into sycophantic mode for most journos. Even when MCFC battered Spuds and MANUre on their own ground there was a begruding acceptance that we had something special but it didn't stop any of them (Samuels expcepted, perhaps) from mounting a continuous and at time nothing more than an insulting, written and spoken tirade as though there were a conspiracy of journalists (nice collective noun for Fleet Street's vermin) and they were determined to undermine from the word go! Compare the sheer number of stories of incidents on our training ground. Had they written but ONE story of an incident at Spurs, Arsenal, CFC or MANUre of what went on or didn't go on at the training ground they would be persona non grata upto this moment and beyond. If Carlsberg did bans, then BaconFace would top them!

Henry Winter's comments in the opening presser were highly insulting. He should still be serving a ban from any gathering of MCFC anywhere! The irony was that Winter had Conrad Black as chief - was he locked up in a Floridean jail at the time or was that later?

We owe the press nowt. And I suggest that we employ a ruthlessness with journos that would make BaconFace seem like a little fluffy soft Fred the Red until they adopt a level of behaviour that isn't undermining, insulting and just mischief-making. If they want to make up a story? Pay the lawyers and threaten them with a court appearance! No more being the nice guy with a PR dept that journos think the best in the business. Makes yer wonder why they think that, doesn't it!

Without a doubt you are 100% correct.
However, do you think we will ever get a grip of 'the media' whilst we have the people in our PR department that we do? Don't hold your breath!

The press office has played a blinder.

The club sacked the manager on the anniversary of him winning the league title. Prior to that they undermined his FA Cup Final preparations by being seen in public with the agent of his successor.

And yet, 90%+ of the press reports this week have backed the club. Mancini is being portrayed as the devil incarnate, entirely responsible for his own downfall. There has been very little criticism of the club this week.

That represents a complete triumph for the media relations people, especially Vicky Kloss. The press have rewarded her, and the club's hierarchy, in spades for keeping them sweet. She'll probably get a Media Relations award in the "Best Clean Up of a Corporate Cock Up" category.

I don't share that view. I've read and heard plenty of press/coverage questioning the clubs decision. There may have been anti Mancini stories run alongside or as footnotes to said stories, but there has been plenty of negative press about this.

strongbowholic said:
Don't get me wrong lads, I'm gutted Bob is going, but I'll be 100% behind Pellegrini (if it is him) by the same token. Whatever happens, as you can see from that article from the Independent, we could cure cancer and have the Lord God himself in charge but the press would still find something significantly negative to write about us and spin the rags in a positive light.

We know we are God's own team. The hacks have to butter up the Red Devils in hope of a smoother ride when they all end up in hell!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.