Half City / Half Celtic Hat?

trevspam blue said:
hateutd said:
im looking for a half City half Celtic hat.... :)

xkt7yu.jpg
why ever would u want one of them?

Many hundreds did in the mid eighties.

Lancet Fluke said:
nmc said:
Never understood the fascination with Celtic or Rangers - I also hate the sectarian nonsense.

In my experience an unusually high proportion of people you meet in England who wear Rangers shirts are knob heads.

True.

And many who wear Celtic shirts think they are Irish, but they're not.

pantalon violet said:
im looking for half playdo half concrete dice game if anyone has one ill swap with half laser half diary pen

FFS slow down, I'm still trying to source you the half dinosaur half wolf jumper.

pantalon violet said:
im looking for half playdo half concrete dice game if anyone has one ill swap with half laser half diary pen

I've got the Mattel "Pour and Roll" half playdo half concrete game but I'm looking for a half laser half naked lady pen. Sorry...

edit: must be Geri Haliwell limited edition

trevspam blue said:
nmc said:
Never understood the fascination with Celtic or Rangers - I also hate the sectarian nonsense. If City were to align themselves with a Scottish club wouldn't Partick Thistle, Hibs or even or Cowdenbeath be more appropriate.
who says we r going to be aligned with Celtic,n why?

Not saying we are - the majority of City fans I know couldn't give a f*** but in the 80's there were an awful lot of half and half City/Rangers and City /Celtic hats - just saying how it was on the Kippax. The trend fell away almost as quickly as it started.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:28 pm --<br /><br />
trevspam blue said:
nmc said:
Never understood the fascination with Celtic or Rangers - I also hate the sectarian nonsense. If City were to align themselves with a Scottish club wouldn't Partick Thistle, Hibs or even or Cowdenbeath be more appropriate.
who says we r going to be aligned with Celtic,n why?

Not saying we are - the majority of City fans I know couldn't give a f*** but in the 80's there were an awful lot of half and half City/Rangers and City /Celtic hats - just saying how it was on the Kippax. The trend fell away almost as quickly as it started.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.