Half City / Half Celtic Hat?

m7mcfc said:
A thread like this comes up every couple of months. Fucking Yawn, they are both shite.

Every couple of months we have a thread looking for a Half-City Half Celtic hat? The club really ought to start making them!

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Brings back memories of the 80's Might be a few people have in lofts etc... but from memory there always seemed far more Rangers City half and half on the Kippax
I have a half city half rangers one my dad gave me that was his from back then. Have to dig it out of my city memorabilia box

Steviesleftpeg said:
m7mcfc said:
A thread like this comes up every couple of months. Fucking Yawn, they are both shite.

Every couple of months we have a thread looking for a Half-City Half Celtic hat? The club really ought to start making them!
I'd buy the City half..

hateutd said:
im looking for a half City half Celtic hat.... :)

xkt7yu.jpg

Is it for a half wit?

BlueTG said:
Steviesleftpeg said:
m7mcfc said:

I'd buy the City half..
:)

I'm looking for a half full, half empty, half pint glass, with a City crest on one half and Rangers crest on the other half.
Don't mind which half.

hateutd said:
im looking for a half City half Celtic hat.... :)

xkt7yu.jpg

what an abomination

I've seen plenty of rangers gear at City Matches but would not like a Rangers half and Half

Never really seen any Celtic gear at City games and never want to

I am a Motherwell fan who's son loves City, we've been down to a few games and both love everything about the club and I mustb admit I've never supported an englisg club but now my affiliations are well and truly with City!

Usually just read the forum to see whats new but felt I had to reply on this one!

Can I please urge each and every one of you NOT to have any allegience to either of the "Ugly Sisters" both clubs are as bad as one another and the majority of their fans back sectarianism and bigotry to the hilt, its not nice and to be frank most decent folks in Scotland are ashamed of them!

Why not persuade the sheik to buy Motherwell, great family club who have been punching well above our weight for a number of years, failing that Cowdenbeath, Partick Thistle or Brechin City would be much betteer than those 2, different cheeks of the same ar*e!!

Tonight 1-3 City!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.