Half Rag Scarves

the european ones are fine as collectors items, but a scarf that quite clearly says "Red Army" on one end??? only boneheads would buy one never mind wear it.

I don't even buy red clothes.

I moved my son from his junior football team because they played in red to one that wears green/black.

I took back some cuff links my wife bought because they were red and silver and swapped them for blue and silver ones.

When I was a lad you wore a united and city scarf tied together and worked the one into view that would stop you getting beaten up

Willie Wontie said:
When I was a lad you wore a united and city scarf tied together and worked the one into view that would stop you getting beaten up

You might have but no one else did!

Saying that I have never worn a City scarf at a match.

Sky Blue said:
Willie Wontie said:

Quite common in the 60's

Willie Wontie said:
Sky Blue said:
Willie Wontie said:

Quite common in the 60's

My first match was late 60s....never saw any blue do it....

Mate of mine robbed a Birmingham scarf at St Andrews once. Came in handy when a mob of Brum waited outside for us and we walked through them unscathed with the scarf around his neck!

leenik said:
how can any self respecting Blue wear on of those shitty Half City half Rag scarves?
it has clearly got "Red Army and United Forever" written on it, theres a post on here that a city fan got lumped for wearing one because someone thought he was a rag!!
i say fucking good! get a grip you knobheads never ever ever would i wear anything with a rag badge on it!!!

I'd rather get PEDO tattooed across my forehead than wear anything to do with the rags.

Challenger1978 said:
leenik said:
how can any self respecting Blue wear on of those shitty Half City half Rag scarves?
it has clearly got "Red Army and United Forever" written on it, theres a post on here that a city fan got lumped for wearing one because someone thought he was a rag!!
i say fucking good! get a grip you knobheads never ever ever would i wear anything with a rag badge on it!!!

I'd rather get PEDO tattooed across my forehead than wear anything to do with the rags.

Are you a keen walker?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.