Halloween........

Two years ago they started a community Halloween party at the local park, went tonight with my two kids and they had a great time. Free sausages, candy floss, popcorn and a bag of sweets for each kid, there must have been over 200 kids having a ball.
Before they started this we had loads of kids knocking on the door, not one in the last two years. :)

pominoz said:
Two years ago they started a community Halloween party at the local park, went tonight with my two kids and they had a great time. Free sausages, candy floss, popcorn and a bag of sweets for each kid, there must have been over 200 kids having a ball.
Before they started this we had loads of kids knocking on the door, not one in the last two years. :)

Genius. This is the way forward

Davs 19 said:
pominoz said:

He is in Australia where it isn't pissing wet and dark by 5pm. I'm presuming there aren't many asbos either.

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Davs 19 said:
pominoz said:

He is in Australia where it isn't pissing wet and dark by 5pm. I'm presuming there aren't many asbos either.

It'd be pissing wet outside my front door just the same. Asbos ? I wouldn't know.

Pominoz ?

Davs 19 said:
pominoz said:

Good point, but it does not seem to stop them walking the streets "trick or treating", does it?<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:16 pm --<br /><br />
Davs 19 said:
Davs 19 said:

It'd be pissing wet outside my front door just the same. Asbos ? I wouldn't know.

Pominoz ?

What are asbos?

pominoz said:
Davs 19 said:

Good point, but it does not seem to stop them walking the streets "trick or treating", does it?

-- Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:16 pm --

Davs 19 said:

Pominoz ?

What are asbos?

Sadly, Antisocial Behaviour Orders. Designed to keep chav lowlife away from the places they regularly cause trouble.

Please don't ask what a chav is or I'll know you're on the wum ;.)

What annoys me the most is everything has to become "Spooky". Theres a sign in greggs window for a Scary Chicken Lattice, am i supposed to tremble and shit my pants while i eat it?
"Thats too scary for me love, il just have a couple of ghoulish egg custards"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.