Halo 4

kippaxwarrior said:
I've installed the game onto my hard drive but my xbox still makes a hell of a racket! Is everyone else like this?

Have you installed disk 1?

Anyone want to do a co-op legendary run sometime or War Games? my GT is PSmyth07.

I've never played halo before ( cod fan) but I've bought it of my mate for 20 quid.

I might sell it for a profit or keep it.

How good is it.( only really interested In the multiplayer)

Edit. I think I played halo 3 once and didnt fancy it. Is it better than 3

Thanks

Kippax warrior that noise is probably the fans on your xbox as if youve installed the game you dvd drive wont be running. It might be you hard drive, in which case its on its way out. If it is just the fans you probably need to clean inside you xbox.

Long_Jong_Silva said:
Kippax warrior that noise is probably the fans on your xbox as if youve installed the game you dvd drive wont be running. It might be you hard drive, in which case its on its way out. If it is just the fans you probably need to clean inside you xbox.

Seems to be running ok now. Loving it so far, multiplayer is fantastic. On a par with Halo 2

Not played any since the first.

Opinions - Single player to be expected for a modern shooter, largely impossible not to succeed (only on heroic so far though). Overly linear bla bla... Still passes time though.

Multiplayer - I've deliberately stayed away from the 'chaotic' multiplayer fps games, but am really liking this. Maybe it's the silliness of it all. Running a bike off the lifts and skittling a few people down for example. Also, have I just been lucky in that I've not heard one smack talking kid on it, or to that matter, anyone at all? I though that was rife.

ultimateharold said:

Opinions - Single player to be expected for a modern shooter, largely impossible not to succeed (only on heroic so far though). Overly linear bla bla... Still passes time though.

Multiplayer - I've deliberately stayed away from the 'chaotic' multiplayer fps games, but am really liking this. Maybe it's the silliness of it all. Running a bike off the lifts and skittling a few people down for example. Also, have I just been lucky in that I've not heard one smack talking kid on it, or to that matter, anyone at all? I though that was rife.

Your thinking of Call Of Duty mate. Its full of kids mouthing off,it rarely happens on Halo
Yeah the vehicles are great apart from The Mantis which has the best firepower but is really slow and can be easily hijacked but they are all really easy to use. I love tearing around in a Ghost running people over!
Have you done a assassination kill yet? They are brilliant and i get a different cut scene every time i do one

kippaxwarrior said:
ultimateharold said:

Your thinking of Call Of Duty mate. Its full of kids mouthing off,it rarely happens on Halo
Yeah the vehicles are great apart from The Mantis which has the best firepower but is really slow and can be easily hijacked but they are all really easy to use. I love tearing around in a Ghost running people over!
Have you done a assassination kill yet? They are brilliant and i get a different cut scene every time i do one

Yeah, used to play the first CoD a lot with its expansion back in the day, with a dedicated team in a league. Gave up with it soon after when I moved away and had no space for a PC. Done a few assassinations. And had it done to me while doing it to someone else a few times.

Add me up anyway, ienjoylemons. I think I've a few blues off here but not actually played any on anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.