Hamburg at home : scarves, bananas, flags, banners etc..

Nice one mate, this is the biggest game I have ever been to and I've been to 4 England qualifiers, 1 at the swamp and 3 at Wembley but this shits on that. This could be one of the best nights of my life. Like I say, bring em all and if somebody ends up taking one home with them so be it!

BlueMoon93 said:
Nice one mate, this is the biggest game I have ever been to and I've been to 4 England qualifiers, 1 at the swamp and 3 at Wembley but this shits on that. This could be one of the best nights of my life. Like I say, bring em all and if somebody ends up taking one home with them so be it!

Fuck me, i know im Scottish, but im not that tight that i'll be asking for them back at the final whistle, lol.

BlueMoon93 said:
Bring em all on Thursday 'mcfcnorthstand' it is the make or break game of this and next season as it is the only way we can qualify for Europe if we win. Where abouts are you sitting on Thursdaay mate? I'm in the north stand lower, I think in block 136, gonna bring my inflatable red football (shame it wasn't blue :p)

Southstand upper back row right next to away fans and miles from a bar, took a few ben 10's with me yesterday.

BlueMoon93 said:
Will the bananas be on the seats or handed to us outside the ground? Can't wait, I'm still gonna take my inflatable football as well, everybody who said they would bring their own, please do. What an atmosphere and great memory for not just the kids but everybody, win or lose. COME ON BLUES!

They will be handed to you on entry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.