Hamburg at home : scarves, bananas, flags, banners etc..

Sorry to piss on everyone's bonfire a bit, but my contact in the club has told me there's gonna be 5000 Banana's and 10000 flags available, for a small charitable donation....Along with stilt walkers/face painters etc outside...

They work for the club full time, and are not a steward, so tend to believe them. Just putting it out there, so if you have a banana already, it may be worth taking it to avoid being dissapointed......

CTID

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
wouldn't it be brilliant if everyone who got a banana then brought them to every home game for the rest of the season?
Sad thing is bet the fair weather fans who bagged a cheap ticket will flog them on eBay

good point, you will definitely see a few pop up

That's inflation for you!

Bluearmy said:
Sorry to piss on everyone's bonfire a bit, but my contact in the club has told me there's gonna be 5000 Banana's and 10000 flags available, for a small charitable donation....Along with stilt walkers/face painters etc outside...

They work for the club full time, and are not a steward, so tend to believe them. Just putting it out there, so if you have a banana already, it may be worth taking it to avoid being dissapointed......

CTID
nnnnnooooooooooooooo00000000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

Bluearmy said:

CTID

well thats enough... sounds great to me.

great gag zubrman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluearmy said:

CTID

i will be there early anwyway!
tho i already have a banana!

New official from website THEY ARE ASKIN US TO TAKE SCARFS AND FLAGS NO MENTION OF ANY GIVE AWAY!!! <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=</a>{DBD12D53-8346-431D-A04F-5D0F8664DE80}&newsid=6630674

to quote Thursday – City v Hamburg SV, UEFA Cup quarter final second leg. For those of you coming along, bring your scarves & banners, and wear your City shirts as we look to make it a night to remember.

A bit late but for those that live near a Tesco's in there toy section its 3 for price of 2 cheapest free, ENDS TODAY THO 14/04/09 you can get beachballs and a blow up shark or croc. 97p for beachballs and £4.44 for shark £4.44 for croc ( shark and croc have handles) its abit like a lielo, theres a hole in front of box to check which one is in the box.

So 3 balls cost you £ 1.94

2 balls and a shark or croc £ 5.41

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
New official from website THEY ARE ASKIN US TO TAKE SCARFS AND FLAGS NO MENTION OF ANY GIVE AWAY!!! <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=</a>{DBD12D53-8346-431D-A04F-5D0F8664DE80}&newsid=6630674

to quote Thursday – City v Hamburg SV, UEFA Cup quarter final second leg. For those of you coming along, bring your scarves & banners, and wear your City shirts as we look to make it a night to remember.

they didn't mention inflatables, that's because their providing them :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.