Hamburg at home : scarves, bananas, flags, banners etc..

The fuckton of inflatables in 110:
CIMG1701.jpg

CIMG1699-1.jpg

Brilliant

What a brilliant night, atmosphere was truely amazing, was truely special but just shame we couldn't get the lads home, there's more of those nights to come am sure, well done tonight everyone played their part, unlucky city.

Was in the family stand...

brilliant lads

penis envy...

padling pool in the south stand was excellent

well done all the blues that really got behind them last night..the atmosphere was amazing, singing all the time the banana's and other blow ups...

1st time it sounded like a real stadium on the tele

a taste of the future and im glad ill be back in manc to join in!

Really proud uf the guys at the Shambles..great to see kids there in the middle of it all, and german's and City fans drinking and sitting together...just a shame that thug de niro pitched up looking for a scrap!!!

Funniest moment has to be the old drunk Rag trying to take on City by himself, only to be taken away by the police to chants of "f*ck off back to London!!". To be fair, I hope when I'm his age I'd have the balls to stand in front of a few hundrerd rags and sing blue moon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.