Hamburg at home : scarves, bananas, flags, banners etc..

Was an incredible night not heard noise like that for years those flgs where brilliant and hope they raised stacks for the Childrens Hospital. Bringing back the banana was an excellent idea seeing people young and old with them made me smile as I am sure it did the rest of you. On the back of it don't know if anyone else has suggested it but why not nominate say 2 or 3 fixtures a season to be scarves bananas and flag days?

Halfpenny said:
Took this video as the teams were coming out. Sorry it's so short and shaky, my phone decided it was full. And I didn't really give a shit how shaky it was when I was taking it :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRSYUpE4Oeg
BANANAS ARE BACK BANANAS ARE BACK HELLO HELLO BANANAS ARE BACK BANANAS ARE BACK HELLO HELLO!! looked like an amazing atmosphere on that vid gutted i wasnt there

blue1969 said:
Ricster your a star. I thought you were taking the p1ss, but you brought home the bacon.
I met you at the turnstiles.
Good man got to hand it to ya.

Hey mate, never take the piss, but what a quality night. My penis even made it on the side of the pitch. ;)

Nice to meet you and put a face to the name. Hope you had a good night.

Ricster said:
blue1969 said:
Ricster your a star. I thought you were taking the p1ss, but you brought home the bacon.

Hey mate, never take the piss, but what a quality night. My penis even made it on the side of the pitch. ;)

was it your penis that i saw in amongst the germans?

Ricster said:
blue1969 said:

Ricster

I think it was you in the banana man costume (I was in 212)

All I will say is this bring on the fun and bring on the atmosphere(now listening to joy division)

The only downer of the night is play all Manc music - gets me Manctriotic

Well done boys best night at the new maine road(just name a street around it Maine road)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.