Hamburg away sale dates announced

mcfcmatt

From OS
UEFA Cup Quarter Final
Hamburger SV v Manchester City

Thursday 9th April kick off 8.45pm (local time)

Hamburg SV - ticket prices and booking info
To book Call 0870 062 1894 *option1 or visit the City of Manchester Stadium Box Office
Loyalty points 20
Prices TBC

Hamburg SV who can buy...? Date
Seasoncard Holders with 4800 loyalty points Tue 31st Mar
Seasoncard Holders with 4300 loyalty points Wed 1st Apr
Seasoncard Holders with 4000 loyalty points Thu 2nd Apr
Seasoncard Holders with 3800 loyalty points Fri 3rd Apr

Goater666 said:
Got 3460 points, what are my chances of getting a ticket? :(

you may struggle, Shalke sold out at 3600 ish, and i can see there being more interestin this one

3,500 was Schalke - the day after the Boro away game. I got the eighth from last ticket.

And to say I'm gutted would be an understatement - I'm on 3760. Bought my Everton away ticket this morning purely to try and get my numbers up.

I'm a Stoke fan with a disabled 3 year old daughter and a cute kitten with zero loyalty points

do you think if I rang Natalie at the ticket office she could sort me out?

alib said:
I'm a Stoke fan with a disabled 3 year old daughter and a cute kitten with zero loyalty points

do you think if I rang Natalie at the ticket office she could sort me out?

Hahaha it is abit like X Factor on here this week. All we need is some westlife and a soft focus lense and were away.

"I just want it so much Natelie...sniff sniff...I want to do it for my second uncle who died 5 years ago...sniff sniff... he always believed I'd get a ticket if we ever got to a UEFA cup quarter final...I just want to show him I CAN DO" (YOU RAISE ME UP SO I CAN STAND ON MOUNTAINS)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.