Hamburg away tickets in general sale on Hsv.de

schalkeandre

Good morning.

Just bought four tix for the hamburg away. You can get tickets on general sale in the hasv online shop. I bought some for just 28 Euos per ticket in sector 13A. This is direrctly next to the city sector. There are many other tickets awailable.

Here is the link:https://www16.eventimsports.de/shops/index.php3?shopid=38&sec_server=1&1238740120

For english supporters you can only buy them via Credit- Card.

Sorry, my english is not so good, but I hope you did understand me:-)

Cheers from Schalke

help i can pick tickets but cant proceed furthr and my german is crap.do i have to register somewhere. can i get them to post tickets here or would it have to be to hotel? helppp!

Also, I think it asks which country you live in and doesn't give England as an option (I think).

If they know I'm English will they let me have the tickets or are they for Germans only?

Just feel dodgy handing over 60 Euros not to receive the tickets

ive done it but says they will post them out if book 4days before game.its tight but german postage is usually pretty efficient.otherwise it says you can pick them up from ground with some kind of card which i havent got .i supose its a chance you take. i suppose you could opt for hotel delivery but i was a bit iffy about that option.

xmusampa said:
help i can pick tickets but cant proceed furthr and my german is crap.do i have to register somewhere. can i get them to post tickets here or would it have to be to hotel? helppp!

i would reckon u pick them up from ground

Which one is the neutral block and would I be able to pick them up from the ground with my English accent? Leaving on Monday so havent got time to post them or anything.

Any idea which two blocks City have got?

City has got the sectors 14A and 14B. Normally you can pick up the tix even with your english accent. Hamburg is a good place for away fans. If there are any problems or you are afraid, just ask a german guy. Won`t be a problem I think. The only place where english supporters are not allowed is on the north side of the stadium. This area is only for german fans.

Cheers André

Richard said:
Which one is the neutral block and would I be able to pick them up from the ground with my English accent? Leaving on Monday so havent got time to post them or anything.

Any idea which two blocks City have got?

Just do an Allo Allo at the ticket office.

"Gud Moaning, I has zwie tickez oordured in ze nam oz Rizard."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.