Hamburg away tickets in general sale on Hsv.de

Hi fellow blues,

Luckily I'm currently with my family in Germany and live about an hour away from Hamburg so will be getting a ticket for the game.
Going to go on hsv.de and get a ticket for sector 13 A most probs.

If anyone is having difficulty or need help with the german lingo give me a shout, I'm fully fluent in german.

Here's to a great atosphere and win :)

Cheers now

Just managed to get my ticket in block 13 B row 15.

Job done.

Only problem now is waiting....

Time for a german beer in the glorious sunshine me thinks...

cheers now

I hope none of you guys are ording to english addresses? they will get cancelled if you are.

Same happened with Schalke.

Goater666 said:
I hope none of you guys are ording to english addresses? they will get cancelled if you are.

Same happened with Schalke.

Luckily I'm staying at my parents house in Germany so everything is kosher :)

really gutted if cant get a ticket as there are still 2500 tickets for sale on hsv site.all it does is leave proper football fans open to being ripped off by touts!

grolsch have your tickets been given green light yet as im still on amber according to hsv site!

xmusampa said:
grolsch have your tickets been given green light yet as im still on amber according to hsv site!

Well i'm thinking yes because I have printed out my invoice!

Because I have a bank account still in Germany I did ot have to pay with my UK credit card.
I gave them my bank details and they then withdraw the money from my account.
Plus as I'm also still registered at my mums address here in germany where I am staying at the mo and the ickets are still being sent here I shoul have no Issues!

Just had a gander on my HSV.de account and my tickets are coded yellow which means they are being processed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.