Hamburg Info

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
andyhinch said:
Only dissss

Though before you raise expectations, it's no Amsterdam.....
Better IMHO if you know the right place's

Spent a great deal of time in both mate...... Depends what your tipple is but for me it's night and day... I also got lost in that 'building' nobody goes in and had a panic attack at what could only be described as the set of total recall!!!

Also spent some time working in Hamburg and reading this made me laugh as I too ventured into the 'building' you mention.

Was quite an eye opener, but not as much as the 'street' behind the metal gates.

Well I've just had a look on line at some of the bars in Hamburg on line................bloody hell just a german Amsterdam lol

And what's more his hotel is in the centre of the "Adult district"

Blumers Bloomers said:
Well I've just had a look on line at some of the bars in Hamburg on line................bloody hell just a german Amsterdam lol

Didn't you know before hand?

Rookie error

squirtyflower said:
Blumers Bloomers said:

Rookie error

Unfortunately I am not well up on my sex capitals of Europe ha ha.

It was me encouraging him to go there!

Blumers Bloomers said:
squirtyflower said:
Blumers Bloomers said:

Rookie error

Unfortunately I am not well up on my sex capitals of Europe ha ha.

It was me encouraging him to go there!
I'd say it's more raunchy than Amsterdam

andyhinch said:
Only dissss

Though before you raise expectations, it's no Amsterdam.....
Better IMHO if you know the right place's

Spent a great deal of time in both mate...... Depends what your tipple is but for me it's night and day... I also got lost in that 'building' nobody goes in and had a panic attack at what could only be described as the set of total recall!!!

We went for a walk around that building when city played there to see what it was like. Was an eye-opener!
Only browsed though

Blumers Bloomers said:

Tell him to go to the bar we went in last time. I think "Suzi" still works there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.