Hamburg, Return to the Reeperbahn Spike / Flight Ops Amended

Re: Hamburg, Return to the Reeperbahn Spikes / Flight ops trip

Day Trips to Hamburg dont work, theres a Night time flight restriction that operates out of Hamburg, so its likely anyone who operates the Day trip will be in and out of Lubeck or Hanover.

Match Tickets, just cant see them being a problem, again yesterday in Aalborg they were readily available.

BR

Spike

Spike get in touch mate need to see you about Prizes Cheers Don

Impeccable said:
Staying in Frankfurt Tues night......
Be warned if it`s Frankfurt Hahn you`re staying at, there`s absolutely fuck all there. I stayed there on the way to Santander and was bored shitless. I watched Villa on the TV get pasted by Hamburg 3-1 in my hotel room.

simonk said:
liverpool berlin out wed, back friday is £95

Who's that with? looked on easyjet and bst i can see in well over £150.

will be booking on this trip tomorrow. Not been on one of spikes trips before, normally just go our own way but seems really good.

There's been a change to the intinerary, We will only be offering the Over Night Trip with a 4star Hotel, but at the 3star cost, this will reduce the cost of the trip to £275 per person.

We will be using the Marriott and Renaissance Hotels, City Centre.

Full details and reservations, 0161 775 7500 Manchester office / 0207 976 5600 London Office

BR

Spike

Just like to say spike the trip 2 aalborg was class mate apart from father christams driving the minibus back to the airport taking us all round denmark!

4times said:
Just like to say spike the trip 2 aalborg was class mate apart from father christams driving the minibus back to the airport taking us all round denmark!
correct, nightime tour of the city thrown in.wtf was that all about:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.