Hamburg, Return to the Reeperbahn Spike / Flight Ops Amended

Re: Hamburg, Return to the Reeperbahn Spikes / Flight ops trip

zandvoort blue said:
Impeccable said:
Staying in Frankfurt Tues night......
Be warned if it`s Frankfurt Hahn you`re staying at, there`s absolutely fuck all there. I stayed there on the way to Santander and was bored shitless. I watched Villa on the TV get pasted by Hamburg 3-1 in my hotel room.

Yep. I know mate. But I don't get into Hahn til 10.40pm Tuesday night and my connecting flight is 10.00 the next morning. Staying in the Frankfurt/Hahn Airport hotel for literally 10 hours. I'm sure they'll have a bar there!

Yep the Old Bill did take the piss with the guided tour back to the airport, But Father Christmas wasnt that bad.

It goes with the territory in Europe

Hi Spike,
I think this will sell out very easily.
If so and you get high demand would you charter another flight or just leave it for the 1.

Cheers.

Spike Can you hold12 for my lot ...think 5/6 already booked..rest by Monday.

Cheers fella

We booked on Spikes trip earlier today. We looked at pretty much every option going, Leeds to Dusseldorf £100, trains to Hamburg £100 and then accomodation on top of that. Same with Amsterdam. By the time you've got your trains and hotels and things it was working out at £250 or thereabouts.

The other thing that swung it for us was that some of us might not be able to get tickets, and hopefully Spike might be able to help us out with that...even if he doesn't, it'll be a decent trip. Went with em to Midytlland, hassle-free trip.

We couldn't book as soon as the draw was made because we were on our way back to Stansted. Usual story, the ones who aren't sat at a computer with Ryanair's website opened up straight away were on their way back from the previous round.

After sleeping on beaches, in hospitals, bars and in Aalborg a shed (I'm not being artistic with that, it was a B&Q shed), sleeping in the Marriott will seem like a 7 star hotel!

Match Tickets.

What ever i get will be offered on a first come first served basis, at the cost charged to us by the Club.

We decided to drop the 3star hotel due to locations, The Marriott and Renaissance are centrally located, i will post address later.

Billy Mc, Your 12 are held off.

BR

Spike

Hamburg Update,

After the bookings we've taken over weekend, a 2nd aircraft is likely to operate for an overnight stay

Hamburg Update,

After the bookings we've taken over weekend, a 2nd aircraft is likely to operate for an overnight stay

spike144 said:
I understand we are to receive 4000 tickets for the away leg, can anyone confirm
That is what I was told this afternoon,and they will get 3500 for Coms

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.