HAMBURG!!

Joe from HH said:
I have just signed in on this site to say hello!

Thats a great draw for Hamburg. :)

City is absolutly beatable for HSV. Better than some team from eastern europe.
Hopefully Mladen Petric will return from his injury.

Pitty that Hamburg will face City first home-side, but hands down, Hamburg ist the only team in Cup who has won every single away match. Galatasaray was a might at home too, nevertheless they lost.

Without any upcoming injuries Jol will send his best squad on the green: (Aside from Benjamin, because Boateng is booked)

-------------------Rost--------------------
--Benjamin---Graavgard---Mathijsen--Aogo--
------------Jarolim-------Alex Silva--------
--Trochowski------------------Jansen------
------------Petric-------Olic---------------

Facts about Hamburger SV:

4th in Bundesliga, is tied with the second.
Stands in semi finals of national Cup.
Topscorer:
Mladen Petric - 10 goals - 4 Assists (UEFA Cup 5 Goals and 4 Assists)
Ivicia Olic - 7 Goals - 2 Assists (UEFA Cup 7 Goals and 1 Assist)
Paolo Guerrero - 6 Goals - 5 Assists (UEFA Cup 2 Goals and 1 Assist)
Piotr Trochowski - 5 Goals - 7 Assists (UEFA Cup 1 Goal and 2 Assists)

Looking forward to this match. Guess it will be a tough and tight fight over 180min.

Greetings from Hamburg

We've already started buying your club, piece by piece, prepare yourself for it being burnt down in the near future.

I'd rather have Hamburg than Donetsk or Kiev. It's always difficult to go over there.

If we can get to the final I really fancy our chances. Of course, beating Hamburg and Udinese/Bremen is going to be difficult but we can do it!

I wouldn't take much notice of last night. It was obvious we thought the tie was won against poor opposition. The team will be more alert against the likes of Hamburg. The toughest team we have played has been Schalke but we stayed determined and breezed past them.

The cup is ours imo!

Matty said:
We've already started buying your club, piece by piece, prepare yourself for it being burnt down in the near future.

Hopefully! If we can get bucks about 2 times of players worth, Hamburg will swim in money...

Petric about 40-50 millions?
Trochowski 40 millions?

I mean de Jong for 20 millions was so funny. We still rubbing our hands... ;)
For the same amount went Lassana Diarra from Pompey to Madrid and Diarra is a better one...

Ole ole ole ole ole ole olah
ole ole ole ole ole ole olah
oooooooh Super Hamburg Ole
Na na na na na
Na na na na na
Ooooooh Super Hamburg Ole!

HSV Forever and ever

One thing for certain is the atmosphere will be amazing, would almost be worth Hamburg winning to watch the UFFTA at the end of the game....I really wish English football was like European football at times. Now I just have to scrape together some money to get to the away leg!!

jay_mcfc said:
would almost be worth Hamburg winning to watch the UFFTA at the end of the game....I really wish English football was like European football at times. Now I just have to scrape together some money to get to the away leg!!

Thats a deal :)
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJG-9I03qz8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJG-9I03qz8</a>

jay_mcfc said:
Where's the one where the goalkeeper Wachter got involved, singing scheiz Werder Bremen??

This one has to be pretty old, cause Wächter moved away about 2 years ago.
Most players dont chant "Scheiss Werder Bremen", but when its dope for every Hamburg fan! :)

does anybody know how far it is from dusseldorf to hamburg and how cheap it is on the train?

joe_16 said:
does anybody know how far it is from dusseldorf to hamburg and how cheap it is on the train?

Düsseldorf - Hamburg for example at 11:34 - destination 15:11 - 3hours 37min - super budgetprice 29€ - otherwise 73€
Budgets only for early booking...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bahn.de/international/view/en/index.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bahn.de/international/view/en/index.shtml</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.