Petrov : Robinho
Vassell : SWP
Elano : Zabaleta
Caicedo : Bellamy

I'd say we are much much stronger.

The draw has seen City drop from 3/1 favorites for the UEFA cup to 11/2

Favorites are now Werder Bremen @ 7/2 followed by Hamburg @ 4/1

© Stanjames.com

Personally, the winner of Us v Hamburg are favorites.

Bremen and Hamburg are massive rivals, they'll be desparate to face each other. Hamburg are a workmanlike side, Petric is quality but we have enough to beat them if we can get a draw over there. We should not be fearing sides like Hamburg to be honest.

I didn't really mind who we got as long as we're at home in the second leg. Should be a great game.

They've been beaten 3-1 (at home) and 4-1 recently in the league.

The don't even average 2 goals a game at home yet they have won 10 out of 12. They have scored 20 and conceded 9 at home in 12 league games. They're not so good away with only 2 wins and concede more than 2 goals per game on average. I fancy us in this.

If we nick a goal at their ground we can most definitely beat them at home. We can beat anybody at home and we have a big advantage with both away legs first. Our last dreaded trip to Germany wasn't so bad and that was with the deadly duo of Vassell and Benjani in the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.