HAMBURG!!

masterwig said:
Pretty much the hardest draw possible I think. Only good thing is we're at home second.

Definately but when we put them out, its down hill from there

Bluemoon115 said:
GoForGlory said:
BillyShears said:
A proper test for Hughes...

To be honest, if we have aspirations of winning this competition, we should be prepared to play anyone who's in it...

They've already beaten us once under Hughes though if you remember. :)

Yes, our first real pre-season game after they had played about 4 games, and had been training for an extra month.

I know, I wasn't really being serious. :)

Their squad is light of De Jong, Kompany and Van Der Vaart from when we met. And we have a lot more quality now.

I'm confident.

Good that were away 1st. it's gonna be a real test but thats what were gonna have to get used to if were gonna take over the world! ha ha ha, bring it on!

on a positive tho, Bremen against udinese means that one of them will go and i reckon there probably 2 of the toughest.

Lets be honest we havnt had the hardest run upto now, we gotta beat teams like these to win the cup lets just go for it ey!

GoForGlory said:
Bluemoon115 said:
GoForGlory said:
BillyShears said:
A proper test for Hughes...

To be honest, if we have aspirations of winning this competition, we should be prepared to play anyone who's in it...

They've already beaten us once under Hughes though if you remember. :)

Yes, our first real pre-season game after they had played about 4 games, and had been training for an extra month.

I know, I wasn't really being serious. :)

At the time people treated it like we had just been thrashed by Derby County.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.