Hammers and Sporting chasing Big Phil ....MERGED.

Re: Caicedo offers

Good enough player who still has potential to be better and is still willing to sit some games on bench. I would say keep him if possible, It's exactly these kind of players we need besides world class signings.

He's a regular starter for Equador and they are a good team..give him a chance I say...hes been a sub on many occasions and scored a few goals and we dont hear a whisper from him....unlike some I could mention..

tbh ye hes a gud target man cus hes built like a wardrobe but he dusnt no the offside rule, tbh id get around 5 mill 4 him as hes gt potential

Send him to west ham on loan for a season. Get some games under his belt. And to learn bout the prem a bit more. Then make a decision after that

sthelensblue said:
tbh ye hes a gud target man cus hes built like a wardrobe but he dusnt no the offside rule, tbh id get around 5 mill 4 him as hes gt potential

your doing it again you scoundrel...

Babelfish say's No...lol

I'm going to make a prediction. If he goes to West Ham United then he will be more successful than Craig Bellamy will be here next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.