Hammers and Sporting chasing Big Phil ....MERGED.

Re: Hammers and Sporting chasing Big Phil ....

well 1 we are in for a left sided center half 2 we have been linked with and 3 he put his house up for sale the other week i think lescott is our first choice and upson 2nd don,t think lescott will leave everton though thats my thinking anyway

get rid of benjani evans sturrigde vassell bellamy
loan out Jo
Keep big phil.
with hughesy planning on bringing in 3 strikers plus robbo, i think you need 5 strikers to cover for injurys.

uwe rosler 28 said:
well 1 we are in for a left sided center half 2 we have been linked with and 3 he put his house up for sale the other week i think lescott is our first choice and upson 2nd don,t think lescott will leave everton though thats my thinking anyway

Furry Muff !

How nice to get a reasonable response to a reasonable question. My own personal opinion is that Upson is trying to engineer a move back to Arsenal and that we will get Lescott but your logic ties together I just dont see it happening for Big Fil to wet spam

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

Furry Muff !

How nice to get a reasonable response to a reasonable question. My own personal opinion is that Upson is trying to engineer a move back to Arsenal and that we will get Lescott but your logic ties together I just dont see it happening for Big Fil to wet spam

I would hope than Onuoha had earnt the right to start next season as our left sided centre back... bar a signing of great surprise.

Upson may be a good squad addition, but Lescott could pressure Onuoha and Bridge, whilst making us more of a threat from set pieces. All this is assuming Dunne goes and Kompany slots in at centre back.

If this guy was English everyone would be creaming themselves over him.

BlueMoon93 said:
I love the guy, hope we keep him. I seriously think we could be looking at one of the best big men in Europe in a few years.

he may be but i doubt it, plus we dont have years, we need proven, pacy front men right now.

de niro said:
BlueMoon93 said:
I love the guy, hope we keep him. I seriously think we could be looking at one of the best big men in Europe in a few years.

he may be but i doubt it, plus we dont have years, we need proven, pacy front men right now.
I have to disagree, we are at the start of what I hope will be a great adventure, leading to league titles, european titles and eventually total domination of european footall.......one thing we do have on our side is time, and lots of it, christ I am 43 and I for one am willing to wait a few more seasons for success. We need players that are young and hungry for that success too and I reckon we have quite a few in that bracket already at the club, but that is only my humble opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.