Hand up who ?

samharris said:
The Blackpool goal was rightly given offside, the player who was in the offside position made an attempt to get to the ball bringing him into play thus rendering him offside..

Thankyou and have a nice day. :)

absolutly correct sir

who cares about the way we have been playing all that matters is that we have started very well.its a good sign that even without being at our best we are second in the league the quality is there for everyone to see all we need is gel a bit more and given time we will.why that clown adebayor is still with us let alone in the team is beyond me.get rid i say and bring someone in who wants to be a team player and help the club reach its goal.champions league football is our target and at the moment its a real possibility i dont care what these so called pundits say we are the only improving side in the top six and that is a good sign for the rest of the season i will just add how good carlos was yesterday i bet fergie is weeping in his glass of red too bad you had your chance and you blew it!!!!<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:27 am --<br /><br />who cares about the way we have been playing all that matters is that we have started very well.its a good sign that even without being at our best we are second in the league the quality is there for everyone to see all we need is gel a bit more and given time we will.why that clown adebayor is still with us let alone in the team is beyond me.get rid i say and bring someone in who wants to be a team player and help the club reach its goal.champions league football is our target and at the moment its a real possibility i dont care what these so called pundits say we are the only improving side in the top six and that is a good sign for the rest of the season i will just add how good carlos was yesterday i bet fergie is weeping in his glass of red too bad you had your chance and you blew it!!!!

Fact is come the end of the season, there wont be a tally of goals that were or werent offside, but the points gained will be, and as we all know points are what matters to everyone in the Prem.

So good 3 points to us nil points to Blackpool but they can look back when we thump them at Eastlands and say we gave them a game at ours.

[the record books will say blackpool 2 city 3 and thats all that matters i`m happy with that 3points, 2nd place closing in on chelsea, we are gettin there just need to beat arsenal and put some daylight between us and them .try not to slip up against wolves and wba then bring on the rags so we can absolutly humiliate them .

Irlamblue said:
Gives a fuck that..

1.Their offside goal maybe should have stood.
2.Tevez was offside.
3.The may have been a slight foul before tevez scores again.

great win . 3 points. stop fuckin moaning .bout time we had luck

SILVA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always take the 3 points - what yesterdays game demonstrated was that those bluemoaners who are critical of Mancinis tactics should remember we started with a 4 4 2 and looked shite - it was only when we took off Ade and put Tevez up top at the main striker did we actuallly look like we could score

My conclusion from yesterday

1. Ade is gone in January - hom and Tevez dont work
2. Silva is getting better and better
3. We need to get Kolorov back asap
4. Kompany / Toure is the best defensive pairing

and finally

5. Manicini tactics are working - frustrates the fookin shit out of me sometimes but he gets the results

CTID

PS - Ollys post match interview was brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.