Handing Down Allegiance

I would of been a red if my Uncle's first wife had her way, I still remember her taking me and my Liverpool supporting brother for a drive around Old Trafford. My Mum's a lapsed red (took me by suprise that she is a member of MUST) and my Dad isn't a football supporter at all.

Last edited:
When I did my level 1 coaching badge there was abit on it about child welfare, the bloke doing it said hands up if your son sons/daughters support the same club as you ? Up went my hand with pride. He said that could be seen as a sort of child abuse making your kids support your team !. I lost it calling him a f**king knobhead its about family history you twat etc. Not to sure you are meant to talk to the fa's child protection officer like that lol.
I think it was his kine of joke but I took it as a dig at my family roots ! Still I passed lol
It's just bringing balance to the abuse the cartel insidiously spread through their media pets.
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.